- Assisting Indian Clients to set up their Overseas Business
- With our contacts with Lawyers across the globe, we can help in setting up of business in overseas countries including US, Canada, UK, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Mauritius, Cyprus, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Russia, Ukraine, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Morocco, Oman, UAE
- Setting Up Business in India:
- We can help Foreign Clients to set up their business entities in any State in India:
Limited Liability Company
- Joint Venture Companies
- Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
- Branch Office
- Liaison Office / Representative Office
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Section 25 Company
- Obtaining approvals from Regulatory Authorities such as Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs for commencement of business in India
- Routine Corporate Compliance Management on an ongoing basis.
- Corporate Restructuring:
- Advising and devising strategies on Amalgamation / Merger / Acquisition / Demerger / Spin-Offs
- Drafting Schemes of Amalgamation / Merger / /Demerger / Public Offer for Acquisition and Take Over
- Advising on Post Merger or Acquisition or Restructuring strategies
- Buy-Back of Shares
- Corporate Advisory Services
- Advisor / Consultant in Public Offer of Securities-Drafting of Prospectus, Letter of Offer, Other documents related to issue of securities
- Advising on Preferential Allotment / Rights Issue / Qualified Institutional Placements
- Advice on raising funds from international markets - ADR / GDR /ECB
- Listing / Delisting of shares from Stock Exchanges
- Advisory Services on Company Law, SEBI Laws, FEMA and allied laws in India
- Obtaining Approvals from Ministry of Company Affairs under various provisions of the India Companies Act, 2013 (earlier 1956)
- Secretarial Audit and Due Diligence
- Preparation of Petition/Application to be filed with Company Law Board, Regional Director’s office and Registrar of Companies
- Advice on Corporate Governance norms as per Clause 49 of Stock Exchange Listing Agreement.
- Preparation and Updating of Statutory Register / Secretarial records.
- Drafting if Minutes of Board Meeting, General Meetings, Audit Committee and Share Transfer Committee meetings.
- Drafting of Notice, Directors Report, Management Analysis and Discussion Report, Corporate Governance Report.
- Drafting of Shareholders Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements and other Legal Documentation.
- Opinion on Company Law matters.
- FEMA and RBI compliances including compounding of offences.
- Intellectual Property matters.
- Stamp Duty and Adjudication matters.